March 12 was the proposal collection deadline for the Second Session of the 13th National People's Congress. It was learned that Hunan delegation put forward 495 suggestions, 123 more than last year, up 33%.
During the session period, Hunan deputies raised various high-quality suggestions, covering the aspects of:
- Promoting high-quality development;
- Safeguarding people’s livelihood;
- Supply-side structural reform;
- Three tough battles of preventing financial risks, reducing poverty and tackling pollution;
- Rural revitalization; and,
- Innovation and entrepreneurship.
These pragmatic proposals not only conform to the national strategy, but also meet Hunan’s practical needs. Feasible measures were put forward based on the in-depth analysis.
This article is from Hunan Provincial Government.www.Translator: Yu Jiangjiang